This summer is no doubt a different kind of summer since we are still in the coronavirus times. However, as humans, we always triumph. The events planned for this summer is proof of the fact that we can make things possible and also to acknowledge the countless number of people who put their life and time on the line to make this eventful summer possible.
Summer 2021 agenda
Experience a holiday in your own city with a corona-safe, musical summer program.
Where: Grass (lawn) next to the hockey field at Hertogstraat 203, Heverlee. See more about the location and the corona measures.
When: Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening between July 1 and August 14, 2021
Tickets: Only for sale online (click on the concert for which you want to buy a ticket). See more about ticket sales.
200 years of Botanical Garden
The Botanical Garden Leuven is turning 200 this year. Come celebrate the beauty. See 200 Years of Leuven’s Botanical Garden
De Groten Hof
Enjoy a pop-up bar for the whole family in the city park.
When: July 3 to August 29, 2021
Tuesday to Friday: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1 p.m to 9 p.m
Where: City Park, Leuven (Saint Donatus Park)
Please note: De Groten Hof closes in bad weather. Which means the workshops will not take place either. For more information about the workshops planned, check De Groten Hof workshops
Other events that may be of interest to you
- Shopping Sunday on July 4, 2021. Shops are open from 13:00 to 18:00
- Guided walk ‘Eureka! Leuven inventions in shops and restaurants’
- Flanders Party in Park Abbey on July 11, 2021
- Guided walk ‘Leuven shops in facts‘
- Leuven Beach Volley
- Expo ‘Go on, go on! Course in Leuven‘
- Summer Picnics
- Roller parade
- Guided bike tour ‘Handmade in Leuven‘
- Leuven Night Run and Polsstokgala
- World Cycling Championships 2021